I miss them.
Joanna got married on Saturday.
She was beautiful.
They laughed.
They made memories.
They smiled pretty.
Now she’s married!!!
And I wasn’t there.
My heart was broken.
I am in NJ learning how to love our special people.
Learning how to share Jesus with them.
So I had to miss this big day.
But this is just the beginning.
But what God’s doing is so much bigger than us.
And I’m so thankful that these friends understand that.
Congratulations sweet friends!!!
We love you!
I miss you all already!!


4 comments:
We missed you, my precious friend.
We missed you, my precious friend.
Sally, this was just about the sweetest post ever. We missed you terribly. And I, of course, danced it up on the dance floor all night for you!! :) That was HOTT!!!! :)
I love you and miss you, bad.
HUGS from Houston!
Linds
P.S. Hope you enjoyed facebook...well, at least if you were able to get on!
I love you!! you're so dear to my heart!! I missed you so much, i thought about you often and wished for your face! Your mom was so sweet and gave me a hug from "you" and i lost it with her. And i was so excited she signed our "signing frame" with all your names (jon, Sally and Jude)that made me heart happy!! Have a good day!! Remember He is your stronghold...make Him that today. Even when the waves advance aganist you be confident that they cannot make you less for He has made you whole!!!
Post a Comment