Now people, don't even be tempted to think that I'd pass on a lame story to you. I really need you to go to this link and read this story.

Do it.
Now.
I'm not kidding.
Go read it.
I FEAR raising a boy because of the stories this woman produces about her children, namely Hayden. But in the same breath I must say that I CANNOT wait to see what Jude comes up with. I just don't think Heather's life could be any funnier. Without this child, her life (and mine for that matter) just might be void of all humor. And the greatest thing about it is...
It all comes from Hayden's brain.
No one wrote him a script.
No one has to pay money or turn on the TV to see this kid.
Wonderful!
I hope you laughed as hard as I did.
And I just have to say, Heather wonders where this child gets his strange brain and hilarious humor from????
Look in the mirror sista. He's your boy clone!
2 comments:
Ha! He is my boy clone...Aaron reminds me of that all the time!
Hayden keeps our house laughing, that's for sure.
Heather
Sally, you totally hooked me on the Hendrick's blog. I love that family. I learn something from Heather every time she writes, and I just wish I could have met her when I actually lived in C.S. How is everything? I get your newsletters and pray for your family as you are preparing for your big journey. I hope you guys are all doing well. Miss you!
Post a Comment