Saturday, July 26, 2008

Baby Brennan's Here!!!

I have SO much to tell you!! We've seen His hand ALL over this birth!
I can't think of ONE prayer that wasn't answered in our favor!
Thank you so much for your prayers for us!!

Without further ado...

Introducing
Brennan Ezekiel Estes
born July 24, 2008
at 1:35pm
(6:35am TX time!)
5 lbs 8 oz

and a MAJOR cutie pie...
surprise, surprise
looking JUST LIKE his daddy!!
I seriously think we could try forever and I'd never birth a kid that looked like me!!!

I'll try to work on the birth story tomorrow, so you can PRAISE HIM with us
for this "all Arabic" birth!!
(Ok, not true, Jon and I spoke to each other in English!!)
Oh, and once again, Jon was a Superhero Labor Coach!!

For now...
Here are a few pictures for you!!
We had a WONDERFUL photographer!
Heather (our friend who stayed with Jude too) captured such intimate shots!
I love them! I'm SOOO thankful!
Together!!!
We love our new little one more than words can express!
It's been CRAZY around here balancing two! Now I know why people have family come stay with them for the second child's birth! There's just so much to be done!!
Jude LOVES Brennan! The VERY first thing he did was kiss him!!
(I'll get videos up soon!)

B Baby!!

Two boys!! Oh my!!
The fun has just begun!!

Jude loves to identify Brennan's parts...especially his nose!!

Mommy & Brennan
Who knew my heart was big enough for two???
Well, every other mom of course!!

Jude's totally enthralled with "his baby". He rushes into the room when he hears Brennan crying and then walks throughout the house informing everyone,
"Brennan Cry, Oh!"
with sign language and sad face included. :0)

We love our Family of Four!!

Sweet boy!!!

More to come!!!

26 comments:

Rachel said...

Rejoicing! He's beautiful, and I think he looks more like Sally than Jude did. I can't wait to hear more about the birth. It has been agonizing waiting for this wonderful news.!

The Trombleys said...

i just can't get enough!!! I love your family more than I can express!!!

Aunt Mary

Jennifer Bacak said...

PTL!!!!
Y'all are adorable.
Yeah, sorry Sally, he doesn't look much like you.
But so sweet!!! Thanks for the pictures. We have been waiting fairly patiently, but I couldn't wait much longer!
jenn

John and Joanna said...

I don't know that i have the words to describe my heart..... oh my goodness...a family of four is SO suiting for ya'll!! PTL!!!!!
I am praising Him for this beautiful, healthy, precious baby boy!
I love ya'll dearly! Though are faces are far away... you're always in my heart! I conside it pure honor to go before Him on your behalf...
All my love!
Joanna and John too :)

Amy A. said...

Girl you look good with all that makeup :) and you are so skinny!
So great to see the pictures. He is beautiful! Love y'all!

Amy

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!! PTL!! HE IS SO GREAT!!! Congratulations Estes!
I can't wait to meet Brennan!
Love you guys!!
Liz

Birdies said...

OK... so Jude gets the award for being the best big brother ever! Way to go, Mogli!! I love Jude and B's pictures together! Talk about sweetness!

Oh boys.. you are my sweet loves! Strawberries all around! - OK maybe not for B just yet, that would be cruel.

Y'all make such a beautiful family! Mad props to the BIG boy (Jon) - you are doing a fine job taking care of your family! -- THANK YOU! THANK G_D!

Love to the Esti!

Aunt TayTay

Anonymous said...

Congrats... he looks awesome!
Ryan

Mama Lane said...

You guys are BEAUTIFUL!! PTL for all of your prs being answered!!

Sally.... You look GORGEOUS.... I wish I looked that great after birthing a child, lol!! Your new addition is so handsome, and I'm so glad Jude loves him... Sailor is so ready for a baby brother or sister... she LOVES babies... she kisses them all the time!

Love & Miss You,
Christina

Jules & Vern said...

My baby's baby is a precious gift, and my heart is full of both joy and longing. I can't wait to touch and hold my new grandson. Thank for Lord for webcam!! See you soon!!
I love you all!!
Mama

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

He's perfectly wonderful and so gorgeous. I'm rejoicing that all went well during labor and delivery.

Thanks for sharing!
Lynsey

Jenny said...

Hello hello HELLO!!!!

Dearest Estes family... (all FOUR of you!)

These pictures bring such joy to my heart! I have been not-so-patiently waiting for pictures and these have warmed my soul! He is BEAUTIFUL. Jude looks so proud. He is going to be such a wonderful big brother. Brennan looks perfect and adorable. Jon, we respect you so much.. you are a great leader of your home.

And my sweet Thally Ann..... you are GLOWING. You've never looked more beautiful. Please share your secrets as to how you got your hair to look so silky and perfect immediately following labor and delivery! You look GORGEOUS girlfriend!

I love you ALL, and can't wait to hold baby Brennan! Love ya'll!

<3 jen and grant

Hendrick Family said...

Praise the Lord! He's so beautiful!

Heather

The Houstons said...

Praise Him! He is so good! Oh what a sweet precious bundle of joy! Oh what a gracious God we serve! He is so very good! We are rejoicing that He has been so very good to your family! Hooray!!!! Welcome Brennan! You are so blessed with such Godly parents and such a loving brother! Oh praise Him!

Cheryl Kay said...

Hi Jon and Sally and precious sons.
What a perfectly beautiful family of 4. He has truly blessed you. Thanks so much for sharing the adorable pictures. We are sending our love and hugs to you along with our praise and thanksgiving to Him. We miss you guys so much. Congratulations and blessings to the 4 of you.
Love, Cheryl

Friends, Romans, Countrymans said...

So stinkin' cute! All of you!! Thank you so much for including us in your journey. We love hearing from you each time! All our love,
Emily and Matt

Anonymous said...

Estes Family!
WHOOP! I don't really have words to describe my joy. Whooping seems to be the best way! Seriously, what a beautiful, precious boy to fit into a beautiful, precious family. Jude looks like he is just going to be the best big brother!

Also, sally I am with Jen. Do share your after pregnancy rock star beauty tips. In feb. I could use them:)

I want to see this baby in person and kiss is forehead. i'm tempted to kiss the computer, but I shall regrain. Ya'll are in our prs!

Love ya'll!

Emily

Anonymous said...

YES! He's here. He's what I'd picture Jon looking like as a baby. Is that weird...that I can picture Jon as a baby? Perhaps we spent too much time together in College Station. Oh well...

love you guys,
Brandon

Claire said...

Estes Family,

Congratulations on your beautiful new little one. I love the pictures of the whole family, they are soo sweet and full of love. I am echoing the girls with I can't wait to hold your little one either :)

love from Claire and Russell

Erica said...

Welcome to the world, Sweet Brennan! Congrats, Estes family!

Another precious miracle from above! I'm praising God for this new addition and for his safe, healthy arrival.

Thanks for sharing all the great pictures. You all look fantastic!

Hugs,
Erica & Colin

bekah said...

Yay!

He is so beautiful!

Congratulations.

I'm SO GLAD that your delivery went well and that he is healthy.

pr for you!

<3
Bekah

Jenny said...

He is BEAUTIFUL. We are so excited for you guys. You had been on our hearts for a while, what a blessing that everything worked out!

Ronda said...

Congratulations, Jon and Sally! Your family is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yea, Yea, Yea!!! Drew and I are so super excited for you both and your sweet new family. Brennan is just precious and the interest and love Jude has for him already is so heart-warming!! I am so glad that we have these pictures to see and be able to share some sweet first memories with you! We are pr for you and so thankful that everything went so well. Sally, you are such a beautiful Mom!! Your joy and thankfulness is so apparent--love it!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations Sally! you have a beautiful family and sweet addition to your family. Brennan is precious. I'm so glad to hear that your delivery went without a hitch and you were able to do it natural. we will continue to pr for your family, your health, sleep and all else that comes with a new baby! by the way, you look beautiful in all of these pictures!

Nalley Family said...

We are so excited for you guys. Your boys are precious. Thanks for sharing pictures with us!! Jude is a great big brother!