With pregnancy there has come an array of creative and intriguing dreams, such as the one I like to call "In the Land where Hershey Kisses Stand on their Heads". The point and content of this dream is unclear...all I know is that the oversized Hershey Kisses were being unwrapped and balanced on their points by close friends and relatives. Interpretation anyone?
Also last night...
This dream was a mix of The Matrix and a recent movie called The Island. Again, I was with close friends and relatives. However, one relative seemed to be interchangeable with King Kong...yes, the big gorilla. Every time I looked at this particular relative, he was one or the other...himself or King Kong. (explain THAT to me!) (this relative shall remain nameless...haha :0) Anyways, we were trapped in some sort of underworld (like the inner crust of the earth...like a lower level inside the earth) that we weren't supposed to know existed, yet found a loophole and realized that there was life outside of/above it. So up a mysterious ladder we went, only to be confronted by (this may become graphic) oversized body chopping fans which, by the way, blew a very strong wind. We had to find a way to get past them. So King Kong/relative threw large objects into the fans to stop them and we crawled through to safety, only to find that we had to climb up more ladders to overcome more body chopping fans...and so on and so on. King Kong was of course the hero of stopping the body chopping fans. So finally we reach what we think may be the top level...leading us to the upper crust of the earth. King Kong stops the fan. Water begins to pour on us. "The Atlantic is pouring on us!" he screams. We had worked so hard and come so far...only to come out at just the wrong place. Of all the places to find the crust...it couldn't be Germany, Australia, or even Antartica...it was the ocean! It was great comic relief...like on one of those spoof movies...until we realized that this pseudo-middle crust would soon fill up with water and we'd have to find a way out before drowning. And then I was awoken. The end.
Thanks for listening. It's pitiful, I know. It's amazing how vivid and random these dreams have been. This is yet one more reason to anticipate sleep! ...like I needed another one! :0)
Posted by Sally...if you couldn't tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment