Oh yeah...and woohoo for mother's intuition! I (me being the mother, crazy isn't it???) was 89% sure that it was a boy! People always ask how mothers know...and I surely don't have an answer! I just knew! :0)
Sally, I am so excited for you! I was about 89% sure Josiah was a boy too, but didn't know until he came out. Way to go trying to keep the name a secret! I suggest the name Silas--it was one of our favorites but too many S sounds with Supercinski. Some background can be found at: http://www.studylight.org/dic/hbd/view.cgi?number=T5895 and fyi Saul means "asked for".
5 comments:
I knew that I would find out through the blog! Sorry I didn't call you back, I was in Louisville for the week!
Congrats on the baby boy...
I have a name to suggest...
Lassiter.
I like my middle name for a boy name,
Brennan. Maybe I can find out what it means..
Ahh, it means "Raven-like".... Hmmm...Here is the Biblical application:
Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!
Luke 12:24
Sally,
I am so excited for you! I was about 89% sure Josiah was a boy too, but didn't know until he came out. Way to go trying to keep the name a secret! I suggest the name Silas--it was one of our favorites but too many S sounds with Supercinski. Some background can be found at: http://www.studylight.org/dic/hbd/view.cgi?number=T5895 and fyi Saul means "asked for".
Post a Comment