Monday, April 10, 2006

Shake Your Grove Thing

So Baby Estes (my mom calls him baby Jon-Boy) apparently doesn't only like Jars of Clay. He's obviously also a huge fan of Living Hope's worship team! At Saturday night church he was movin all around to the music! Praisin' Jesus from the womb!
I can't help but love the song that says, "Let everything that's IN ME praise the Lord!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...that is just too precious!!! :)


P.S. I feel like I always say the same things on here...that is just becuase it is truly just too precious and makes my heart just oh so excited!!!!!!! :=)

Love, Linds

Anonymous said...

Sally, feeling your baby inside of you is a precious thing. Enjoy it! I really missed it when it stopped, even though it gets to be rather painful and uncomfortable the bigger they are.

Anyways, I couldn't find your email address but wanted to let you know that I have some maternity clothes that I would be happy to let you borrow if you are in need of some. Let me know if you want them!