Friday, May 19, 2006

Triple Whammie

Make that TWO sisters that are pregnant!!!

Matt & Mary Trombley (Sally's sister) are pregnant and due in December!! Praise the Lord for such a blessing! I'll spare you the long story, but this little one is a miracle! :0) Please pray for the health and safety of both Mary and baby Trombo!

We're so excited! Sally's parents are all geared up for TRIPLE Grandparenthood! Woohoo! September, October, and December!

Our little one is growing along quickly and moving a lot! We just can't wait to see his precious face!

Praise the Lord for Babies!

5 comments:

KS said...

Sally,

This is the Living Hope Blogger list. Link this to your sidebar.

http://groups.blogdigger.com/groups.jsp?id=2973

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm really excited about 3 grandkids for the Achgills. Thrilled to pieces! I loved seeing all your pictures and reading about your life from North Africa. William for the 6 of us! (Baby #4 is due mid-November)

Anonymous said...

AWWW... OH, FUN! OUR BABIES WILL BE THE SAME AGE!!! WHO CAN BELIEVE IT?!

MARY

Birdies said...

Sal's brewin' a boy and I'm baking a girl - Now what will you be serving, MamaMary? I'm anxious to find out!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is far to much excitement for my little brain to handle!!!!! YEA!!!! I am WAY excited for ALL 3 off you!!!! Love to all!!!!

Auntie Linds