Wednesday, November 08, 2006

9 week Update

Jude weighed in at 12lbs 4oz yesterday!! He's almost double his birth weight!

He's smiling and cooing more and more each day!

Here are a few pictures to hold you over for the week. :0)

Loungin'

Just like my Aunt KK...
Everyday he finds his thumb more and more often!
He WILL NOT take the pacifier (yes, we've tried every last one on the market!)
So...he's self-soothing! This is one smart kid.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

We have quite the talented kid! Okay, okay, so it's reflexes! But still! :0)

We love him so much! Come see him! He's cuter in person!

10 comments:

Nicki said...

Sally, I found your blog and Jude is so handsome! I can't help but check in to see when new pictures are up. I hope you and Jon are doing well.

Nicki Ingram

Jon and Sally said...

Nicki!!!
SO fun!! I'm so glad you found us! Do you still have the same phone number? I'm so calling you soon!
Sally.

Nicki said...

Yes ma'am, I still have the same number. I'd love to hear from you. We can talk about how nice the weather must be in College Station right now. Its already snowed twice here! What have we done?!

beasleykd said...

Sally, Jon & Lil Jude!

So cute, your blog is awesome. Shannon sent me the link *hope y'all don't mind* and it's great!

Also, love all the links to the other very inspiring christian blogs. I'm hooked.

Hope to see y'all again soon!

Kendra

Anonymous said...

Oh, my!!!! Too cute..and I did realize down below that he is sucking his thumb...we have 2 things in common now...being cooked and sucking the thumb!!! Love you and miss you...I really need to see the sweet one again...he's so big!!!!! :)

Love to all of you,
Auntie Linds

Jennifer Bacak said...

He is so cute in person. I'm so grateful for his weekly HOPE group appearances to our house...and you guys too!
jenn

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! He has gotten so big!! He is so precious!!!
I hope you all are doing great!! I love you all!!
Kisses,
Joanna

Hendrick Family said...

He really is just SO CUTE. I mean really. Really.

Amy A. said...

His smile is just too precious. Thanks for keeping pictures up to date so that I can watch him grow from afar.

I love you.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Amy

Vanessa said...

OK, just a warning. I am going to see this little one next weekend, and since everyone else has got to spend oodles of time with him, I am going to be selfish and hold him unendingly unless he is really interested in eating. In that case, I will return him to Sal. Otherwise, diapers, spitups and all, I am going to squeeze and experience all of the cooing once can take in a short period of time. Deal? Deal.. Plus I think Jude will relate with the Asian in me some. We are like family.