Sally,He is so CUTE!! I still have his monogram J. Just waiting to see you at church. I could mail it to you if you would like, just let me know.Ana Williams
What a little sweetie!! I can't wait to see him again. For now, I'm enjoying his little cousin!! I am so blessed - I just love my grandkids!!Love you,Grammie
Oh my, too cute!! I just was just tickled watching him be so tickled! Love you sal and Jude!!!Jude, you are so big now!!! :)Auntie Linds
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sally,
He is so CUTE!! I still have his monogram J. Just waiting to see you at church. I could mail it to you if you would like, just let me know.
Ana Williams
What a little sweetie!! I can't wait to see him again. For now, I'm enjoying his little cousin!! I am so blessed - I just love my grandkids!!
Love you,
Grammie
Oh my, too cute!! I just was just tickled watching him be so tickled! Love you sal and Jude!!!
Jude, you are so big now!!! :)
Auntie Linds
Post a Comment