
First, a little background:
We have had this huge fly in our house for about a week, and today I was able to trap it in the bathroom and kill it. Ha! Victory! Now instead of buzzing around my head, he went swirling down the toilet.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL.
Now, let me instruct you how to kill a fly.
First you take a rubberband around one finger, pull back with the other, and FIRE!
This isn't the first time I've killed a fly with a rubberband. I do recommend this as a new way to killing flies.
Here's why rubberbands work the best:
1) A rubberband shoots a lot quicker than your hand could swat.
2) You don't need perfect accuracy. A rubberband typically covers a 1/2 inch diameter, so even if Mr. Fly can fly faster than the rubberband, there is room for error.
See, think about it. I really think you'll prefer this method.
~ Jon
3 comments:
With my luck it would probably backfire and hit me in the face!!!!
Sally, you have been tagged!!!!
Thank you for such profound wisdom :)
Jo
I remember the first time I witnessed Jon killing a fly with a rubberband. I was in San Antonio, with Michael and Jon eating breakfast at some restaurant. The fly was literally 2 booths away from us. That was the first time I considered that Jon might really be a ninja.
Post a Comment