Thursday, August 02, 2007

The famous Ach-girls

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Amy, Kaye, Mary, and Me.
Four Sisters.
These are the famous Ach-GIRLS.
(My maiden name is Achgill hence the title "Ach-girls")

And we're about to spend FIVE days together!!
We're just gonna have a blast! I can't wait!

Vernon & Julie- aka Dad & Mom; Pops & Grammie
Amy
Matt & Mary & Chloe
Scott & Kaye & Grace & Baby "Question Mark"
Jon & Sally & Jude

9 adults, 3 babies.
All in ONE house.
Scary?
Yes.
Incredibly, Hilariously Fun?
Absolutely!

We're never silly.
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Amazingly Amy is the only one not making a silly face in this photo
...cause it's usually the opposite!!

More updates to come!
We'll take lots of pictures so you can be in on the fun too...

6 comments:

John and Joanna said...

cute :)
What does John &Joanna & Mo mean?? Just pondering ;)

Jon and Sally said...

I was thinking John, Jo, & Mo...
like "More" & cause the first two letters of Montana happen to be "Mo".
But clearly it didn't work.
I'll change it. :0)

...and no I didn't think that Montana was abbreviated MO!

Jennifer Bacak said...

Sally,
It was good catching up on your life on your blog. The previous post all about Jude was so great!!! Love the videos! I wish he were here to play with Treston. Miss you guys!!
Have fun with your family! And just know that it only gets more crowded and more fun. We have 15 grandkids now in the Seay house, and it's part-near insane. But in a good way.
jenn

Jenny said...

Look at Kaye's eyes in that bottom picture! Hahahaha....

Anonymous said...

It kinda looks like the face you make sometimes!!
Ha!
You'd fit in real well around here Jen!

Lindsee Lou said...

Oh, I can only imagine the fun.

It makes me jealous to know y'all will be laughing while I am working..but..it's all good. I forgive you in advance! ;)

Love you girls!

I can't wait to hear all about it.

And I promise a picture of Jude will soon be on my blog.