Um.
I once was a REALLY great friend.
I made my friends feel special and made sure that they NEVER doubted how much I adored them.
Why don't I still do that?
Read here for a lesson on being a good friend. (ha!)
I love my friends.
This Love
...takes risks.
...pursues.
...wets it's pants.
...puts itself out on the line.
...listens when it wants to give advice.
...forgives.
...waits.
...keeps on forgiving.
I once was a REALLY great friend.
I made my friends feel special and made sure that they NEVER doubted how much I adored them.
Why don't I still do that?
Read here for a lesson on being a good friend. (ha!)
I love my friends.
This Love
...takes risks.
...pursues.
...wets it's pants.
...puts itself out on the line.
...listens when it wants to give advice.
...forgives.
...waits.
...keeps on forgiving.
.
..sits in the driveway and cries.
...tells you when you have a boogie or a pantyline.
...talks on the phone for hours.
...blesses just because.
...blesses beyond offense.
...doesn't just listen, but hears.
...keeps no record of wrong.
...laughs until it tinkles a little.
...throws a party.
...drives to College Station, Louisiana, Houston, San Antonio.
..sits in the driveway and cries.
...tells you when you have a boogie or a pantyline.
...talks on the phone for hours.
...blesses just because.
...blesses beyond offense.
...doesn't just listen, but hears.
...keeps no record of wrong.
...laughs until it tinkles a little.
...throws a party.
...drives to College Station, Louisiana, Houston, San Antonio.
This was the cutest picture I had.
Too bad I'm 7 1/2 month prego in it!! Bethan, we need more pictures together!!!)
Too bad I'm 7 1/2 month prego in it!! Bethan, we need more pictures together!!!)
...admits its faults.
...calls just to tell a funny story.
...falls apart and relies on others to help her pick up the pieces.
This love enjoys.
I enjoy you girls.
I love you.
...calls just to tell a funny story.
...falls apart and relies on others to help her pick up the pieces.
This love enjoys.
I enjoy you girls.
I love you.
5 comments:
Can I just say this started out as a two sentence post???
I seriously can't say enough about you girls.
I'm so thankful and so blessed!!!
SUCH a cute post :) I love it! And I love you!
This is absolutely precious! I love it, Sal! And you!
Your writing is so unique!! :)
Have fun this week...I'm living vicariously through you!! ;)
LKE
I love you and am so thankful for you Sally!
Amy
Sally, did I ever tell you that my husband couldn't "name that fanny"?
So sad.
Post a Comment