Saturday, November 24, 2007

Our New Place!!

Get excited!! Here's a video of our new, unfurnished place!
We're so excited to share it with you!!



It has two bedrooms, a kitchen, 1 bathroom, a living room/dining room, rooftop access, two tiny little balconies, and a place for Jude to play! All the walls
are yellow! I'm going to be quite limited in my decorating with it! At least
with the color schemes I have here!

You must understand that places here do NOT have closets or shelving...and our kitchen has PLENTY AND we have one in each bedroom! I'm thrilled!

Jude even has two playmates in the apartment below us!!

From the rooftop, there is a BEAUTIFUL view of the city! You can even see the mountains! Jon said it was a great reminder for us to see everyday.

Thank you SOOOO much for asking for a place
for us!! We love it!

And since you're all dying to know, we get to start moving in THIS coming week!!

We'll upload another video when we've got the place furnished!!

14 comments:

John and Joanna said...

So wonderful!! We're so excited for ya'll, we know that brings a huge relief!! Praise be to Him!!
Its beautiful and the views are amazing!! We can't wait to see it furnished :)
We love ya'll!! Chat soon!!!
Huge hugs from the USA!!!

Jules & Vern said...

This is sooooo wonderful!! More than I ever dreamed and hoped. I'm so happy for you, and can't wait to see it with all of your decorating touches.
Love you all.

Birdies said...

Are you kidding!!?? J & S, it's gorgeous!! And you even have a living room - just like you wanted! PTL! Yea, Jude, you have lots of room to run around! Except for on the stairs! Be careful!
I also love the views! BEAUTIFUL!! I'm jealous!
Enjoy your new home and make the most of the relationships around you!
We LOVE you!

Lindsee Lou said...

My heart is just overjoyed for y'all!!! I absolutely love it...everything about it!! :)

Keep keeping us updated!!! Love y'all and miss you much!!!

BIG Hugs!!

Linds

Rachel said...

What a wonderful place to live! The rooms seem HUGE! I'm so happy for you guys and it is wonderful to see how your father is taking care of you. Thanks for the video tour.

Jennifer Bacak said...

I watched the video twice, trying to get a real feel for the layout. I really like it! It's pretty! Especially the doors. I loved getting a peek at the city. Keep the videos coming, whenever you get a chance!
Thinking of you everyday!
jenn

cristina said...

sally! great to see an updated post and so excited for you guys! praying for you, cristina

Jenny said...

Sally, Jon, and Precious Jude..

That home is BEAUTIFUL! And you have a ROOF!?! You are blessed blessed blessed! I have to say though, when you were showing us the view of your new city, I was a little overwhelmed. It is all beginning to hit me just how far you really are!

We love you and you are in our thoughts!

Love,
Jen and Grantley

Anonymous said...

How exiting! We are so thrilled for you! It seems so open and I love the beautiful doors and rooftop! We are pryng for you!

Drew and Jennifer

Margaret said...

Wow, I love the wall of cabinets in the kitchen. Thanks for making the video. We'll be praying for you move.

Jaclyn said...

I LOVE it!!!! It really is just beautiful. What a blessing! Post more pics when you are moved in!

Barrett said...

Awesome! Jennifer and I will keep you three in our pr's! Thanks for keeping us updated!

texasmcvays said...

Oh, how your totsies will look beautiful on those mountians! The place looks fab-o (McVay for fabulous!)
Kyle

cristina said...

been checking back to see how you're doing....praying you're settled. :)