
"Nope. I can't. But I'm willing to try!"
This was the conversation my sister Kaye and I had a few days ago.
Well...no trying necessary! We found out today that Jude's getting a little BROTHER!!
YEA!!!!!
I must say I was neutral. I really could have cheered either way. No preference. Really.
But about a week ago Jon started saying at random moments throughout the day, "I hope it's a boy."
Can I tell you that after our appointment I caught Jon dancing in the grocery store???
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
This is the man that doesn't even like to ask what aisle the canned tomatoes are on!!!
Stay in line.
Don't laugh too loud.
Don't ask too many questions.
Don't be too friendly with the cashier.
And this man was DANCING!!
I love it!!! I love that he's thrilled!!!
And I'm thrilled too.
And I'm sure one day Jude will be thrilled as well. ...maybe when he's like 8 and he's glad he doesn't have to play dress up or "be gentle" with his kid sister.
We'll see.
Now...the name hunt begins!!! We only had a girl name, so any help would be delightful!!
14 comments:
YAY for little boys!! How exciting! Oh and I loved the pics from Malta...so beautiful!
congratulations! you get to remain the queen of the house. :)
AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! This is the most exciting new I've heard all day. Hints the screaming!!!
I am so glad it's a boy! Jude will be a fabulous big brother. And really, I need another Jude in my life.
I love you, dear Sally. And miss your family more than you know. You're about to be a family of 4 and I am in shock still. Oh bless. Here comes Jude #2!!!!
Love, love, love!
Lindsee
OH NO! I was wrong?? I am not sure I believe it. I was 100% sure it was a girl. I think you need a second opinion :)
Congratulations!
Sally,
Congrats on your second little boy! I always liked the name Jonas, so you could have 3 men with J names... I'll never forget you telling me that names with T are not an option...So funny.
-Nicki
We are soooooo excited to have another boy in the family!!! Jude, are you so happy?! I hope you get it on video when they meet each other. That will be special.
Chloe can hardly wait to meet her new little cousin when he comes!!
we love you all!!!
Mary
OH MY WORD!!! I am so excited i can't even hold it all together.
Isn't HE so good!! We give HIM all glory!!
My heart longs to talk...lets plan it!!! I need help with skype...hahah!!
Love to all 4 of you :) To Him be praised!
Jo and John
Yeah for baby boys! :) I'm excited for you guys and how your family is growing! :)
OH my sweet Sally! Another little precious angel boy! I was so excited to hear this news. I wish I could be there to hug you!
As for names..... I'd go with Wolfgang.
Love you!
I KNOW! I KNOW! I have a great name picked out...
JEFFREY!
Okay, just kidding. That would be lame.
This description of Jon seems laughably accurate.
A boy, I would have no idea what to do with one of those! But I do like the name Asa. Wayne said we cannot use it because it doesn't start with a P! Pasa is wrong and Spanish!
Congratulations, I can't wait to see Jades super cute little bro! We have a guest room now so if you ever make it to CS and want to stay in the country! Let us know!
Kyle
Not much gentle going on in this house. The testosterone will be flowing in the Estes home as well.
Can I say how much I miss you guys? Do you have internet yet? Love y'all!!!!
jenn
Congratulations, Sally! How exciting! Two boys will be so much fun and they will be so close as they grow up. No suggestions for names...I have no idea whatever you choose will be just perfect for your new addition. :-)
YIPEE!!! We are so excited for you! Jude is just growing up so fast and is adorable!! I remember when he was just a little dude not even crawling at Pine Ridge! We miss you all so much!!
Post a Comment