So, as we promised... Here are some videos of Jude meeting Brennan for the first time.
I said last time that the very first thing Jude did was kiss Brennan...I had forgotten that he was prompted! Oh well, cute nonetheless!!
Here Jude's a little more warmed up to Brennan. Listen for when Jon asks Jude to tell him Brennan's name. This will SURELY be a fun story to tell later!!
Oh, and this one is my favorite video!!
Ok. So you know how you act different when you know you're being filmed?? Well, I'm totally guilty of it on this one. If you know me well, you'll be able to tell. Ha!! Oh well. It's worth it as Jude does something PRICELESS in this one!!
Oh, and I just have to show you this too...
Who knew
Sweetness could be packaged up So Tiny!?!
Nothin' like Daddy cuddles!!
The life!
In case you were wondering...
This is what happens when you take your eyes off of a two year old
for 60 seconds:
Thank the Lord for Non-Toxic, WASHABLE Crayolas.

One valuable piece of wisdom I received from other recent Moms of Two is to spend some special time with "the first" each day to help them adjust.
Now you moms of 4 might be laughing at that...and I know,
I'll see it your way one day! But for now this makes life easier!
Jude loved making muffins with Mom!
Look at all the fun we had!
Oh, and this one is my favorite video!!
Ok. So you know how you act different when you know you're being filmed?? Well, I'm totally guilty of it on this one. If you know me well, you'll be able to tell. Ha!! Oh well. It's worth it as Jude does something PRICELESS in this one!!
Oh, and I just have to show you this too...
Sweetness could be packaged up So Tiny!?!
In case you were wondering...
This is what happens when you take your eyes off of a two year old
for 60 seconds:
One valuable piece of wisdom I received from other recent Moms of Two is to spend some special time with "the first" each day to help them adjust.
Now you moms of 4 might be laughing at that...and I know,
I'll see it your way one day! But for now this makes life easier!
Jude loved making muffins with Mom!
Look at all the fun we had!
We're loving life with two!
Brennan's still sleeping well (with Jude that lasted a week, so I'm savoring every hour I can), and Jude is still quite enamored with his new "toy"!
Jon & I are thrilled!!
Thanks so much for sharing in our JOY!!
Brennan's still sleeping well (with Jude that lasted a week, so I'm savoring every hour I can), and Jude is still quite enamored with his new "toy"!
Jon & I are thrilled!!
Thanks so much for sharing in our JOY!!
P.s. Still working on the Birth Story...Promise!!
15 comments:
Thank y'all for being so diligent about sending/posting pictures! You are blessing so many by doing so!
Lil B is absolutely adorable! I CANNOT wait until I get to hold these boys in my arms!
Jude, you are amazingly cute!
the boys are precious. thanks for sharing pictures and video.
and spending individual time with the each is WONDERFUL advice... don't ever stop it. it just looks different as they get older and when there are more of them. and of course, alone time with dad is a priority.
y'all are being lifted up. :)
I just have to say...
On the last post you girls commented on how "fresh" I looked after labor. Well, you must remember...I was INDUCED!! That meant that I got to make sure I looked "just right" before labor began!! Yea for that! Um, as far as keeping the look during those contractions...can't help ya! Maybe it was just all that joy of knowing it was OVER and my sweet Brennan was in my arms!!
Sally
Yes, I was just going to comment on how BEAUTIFUL you look in these videos!!
Keep the advice on having two coming... we'll be needing it in March : )
oh, Sal! I'm sure you were beautiful the entire time! Thank you so much for sharing bits and pieces of your lives with us through these videos. I think they will be watched and watched and watched. In fact, if you want to just add live streaming video to your blog...j/k! ...kinda. :)
I hope we are as good about taking pics and videos as you guys are when the time comes! We love you!!
Mary
Oh my dear ones, these videos are just precious! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I will no doubt watch them over and over and over. I love you all.
Mama
Jon & Sally & Jude,
Bret: We are so thrilled for your new addition to the family. We are asking that he grow strong and, together with you three, be a bastion for the kingdom.
Rachel: Sally, you look fantastic! And I think its funny that we have the same baby gown as you guys, the one with the balls all over it.
Both of your little guys are TOO cute!
Love and blessings,
Bret & Rachel:-)
Sally!!! This is PRECIOUS! I am so thrilled for your sweet family. You have two ADORABLE boys and you are looking beautiful!!!
Congrats...enjoy every moment!
Congrats Sally! I am praying for you today....persevere!
Love,
Dana
Sally,
I loved watching these videos! They were a hoot; I just love your boys. We enjoyed hosting Jon, but I bet you are glad his trip wasn't a few weeks later.
Vanessa
Sally!
I have SO much to say that I don't think it could possibly fit in a comment. So, be looking for an email! (That might take a while, because I have to gather all my thoughts...and tears!)
Just know that I am CONSTANTLY thinking about y'all and am lifting you up!
I can't believe you are a family of four now. So much of me wants to jump through this screen and hug/kiss each and everyone of you. Well, maybe not Jon, but I will hug him! :)
I love you all and miss you more than you'll ever know!
LKE
The videos are so precious!! Jude is hilarious and is going to be such a good big brother! You and Jon are such great parents! Sally, you are still glowing with joy at this new blessing in your lives!
It looks like you are having a wonderful time at home with both your boys! Congratulations!
Precious! This makes me excited to have baby number two (no news, yet ;>). If possible, you look even more beautiful! --Shanna
I loved watching your videos! Jude did so well with Brennan, both of them are adorable. Sally you are so beautiful and glowing in these videos! ~Rebecca for the Smiths
Post a Comment