So... Mr. Cute thought these looked delectable.
"But it's my FAVorite!"
Since this wasn't the first time for him to ask, I figured we'd settle the debate once and for all.
This was the result:
This is the first of many lessons that prove... Momma's always right. ;0)
P.s. While I was trying to take the picture of the spat-out bouillon cube, a thieving hand tried to snag it to feed to babyB! Needless to say, I didn't let that happen... :0)
5 comments:
Ha! It is never believed by anyone... "Mommy's always right!" until it's proven. If only they'd just listen in the first place!! :P
You silly, Jude! I wish I could have witnessed that!
The golden wrapper is so enticing though...
That is hilarious! Josiah did this with vanilla extract. It only took a tiny dab on his finger, now he believes me when I say I know he won't like it!
How funny!! I love that he said, "But it's my favorite!" Your boys are so cute, Sally!! Miss you!
Jenn A.
THat is too funny!
Hey, I have a few questions now that we're ofically missionaires! But, I don't have my computer for the next few days, so I can't remember your email. Mine is beckypez@gmail.com. can you write me so I'll have yours? :)
thanks!
becky
Wow, your family is SO cute! :) I think of you guys and pray for you... you're the only other family we know with a "Jude." :) Ours is already approaching 3 1/2... aren't they growing TOO fast?! -Lindsay
Post a Comment