Saturday, June 24, 2006

Kaye & Heather

It's really a trip when you see a side of someone that you never knew existed.

It is absolutely UNCANNY how much Heather Hendrick reminds me of my sister Kaye. I didn't know it was possible for someone else on earth to have this much Kaye in them.

(yes, Kaye is now a noun, verb, and adjective)

Don't worry, Kaye won't ever tell you how Kaye she is. She just goes on loving every bit of it and only letting it out to the really special people.

Heather I have to say, I'm impressed. I like you even more now, knowing you have this side. Thank you for releasing this to the world instead of hoarding your treasure. :0)

To enjoy this side of Heather, check out "There's No Place Like Home".

2 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

Who knew my insanity was a treasure? What fun! Yesterday I said to Aaron, "If you think that post is too weird on our blog, you can delete it." He said, "Oh no. It's staying." I think he is feeling relieved that the rest of the world is now having to deal with what he has to deal with around the clock. I on the other hand am not sure how I feel about everyone in my world looking at me like I'm an alien...this look Aaron has perfected over the years!

Birdies said...

Now, Sally Ann... You just gave praise to a woman who confessed her Kaye, and yet you still point fingers and laugh too afraid to paint your own self portrait. When will you expose your Kaye?

Love, KBug