Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Little Adventures

Just wanted to pass on some pics of our recent adventures. The latest is the adventure into the "I'm really pregnant" phase. It amazes us how fast this baby is growing! The pics are a month and a half apart...
06.21.0605.02.06

...Going to the Chapel...
We've made our rounds with two weddings so far this summer. Jon and I are taking our fair share of fun couple pics! Jeremiah and Jessica Marshall were married May 20th and Bret & Rachel Rogers were married June 17th! Brandon & Bethan are only a few weeks away from their big day!!! Yea for married friends!

Us at J&J's wedding

Sally & (the other) Jessica at J&J's wedding

Bret & Rachel

Us at B&R's wedding

...First Father's Day...
Jon celebrated his first dad's day the day after his 22nd birthday! Here are some bday shots and fun shots with our dads. We made them cool grandpa shirts!



Yea for fun adventures! There's more to come! We have a busy, busy summer ahead!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally, you are the cutest little pregnant person ever! And the grandpa shirts are awesome!!
I love being your neighbor!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Won't you be my neighbor forever? I have to tell you all out there...Jen & Bethan win the "best neighbor ever" award. You can't top 'em!!

Anonymous said...

Gee Thanks Sally!! I am sad that our "neighboring" relationship will only be until December! We are going to have a fun rest of the summer and fall though!

Brandon said...

Best neighbor ever?? Bethan doesn't even live here yet! Seriously, how many times do you have to cook for me and EJ before you realize that we are indeed the best neighbors?

Anonymous said...

Um. I guess this goes to show you that Bethan just always wins. She doesn't even have to be in the running. :0)

Hey! Get excited! You're marrying a winner!

Anonymous said...

Aboslutley Precious! That is what you are!! I love you and miss you..ugh...I am such a horrible friend....I havn't talked to you in forever!!! But, I think about you all the time!!!! I miss you sweet one...I hope you have a wonderful day! Can't wait to see you !!! :)

Auntie Linds

Anonymous said...

Did I mention that you look just beautiful also?!

Linds

Anonymous said...

Sally, I can;t believe how pregnant you are!!! You are just glowing!! I love you dear!

Sarah Cagle