We safely arrived to Florida around 11 am (Florida time). It was a long drive through the night, but we had plenty of memorable moments. Praise God for a great time!
Sally its been so fun to see how big you are getting and how fast that baby inside ya is growing. Just from our self defense class to seeing you at Rachel's wedding to seein ya this weekend and Bethan and Brandon's! You are so adorable! I hope everything is going well!
3 comments:
Did you find a bathing suit? I had one, but I think I found it too late!!
We are praying for y'all Sally! Take lots of pics for us to see!
Sally its been so fun to see how big you are getting and how fast that baby inside ya is growing. Just from our self defense class to seeing you at Rachel's wedding to seein ya this weekend and Bethan and Brandon's! You are so adorable! I hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment