
We must say, the Supercinskis do live up to their name...they are truly SUPER!
Jon and I made the decision many months ago to do natural childbirth. Yep, that's what I said, NATURAL. (GASP!) No really though, we're very excited and admittingly frightened. We had lots of questions and needed some support in this world of epidurals.
The Supers came to the rescue. Last night we had dinner with them and they were a great help!
And we are pleased to announce that we have our first couple friends with babies! YEA!!! In a few months will be giving Josiah and Baby Estes kudos for helping to bring together this great friendship. All the credit goes to them!
So, Supers, we've decided to keep you. :0)
Check the 3 Supers out at www.supercinski.net!
4 comments:
You Esteses are funny! We had a wonderful time with you guys--time just flew by. We look forward to more fun times with the Estes family and I am sure Baby Boy Estes and Josiah will be great friends (if we both stick around long enough for them to become cognizant of one another.)
And if you need anything these next long weeks, please don't hesitate to ask us!
I am unaware of the foot rubbing-labor inducing method. Is that really true?
It is! The nurse at Hope Pregnancy is also a licensed massage therapist. She was advised never to massage the ankle/ heel of a woman in her third trimester because it could induce labor. It has to do with reflexology. As a nurse and certified massage therapist, I'm pretty sure she's a reliable source.
wow, weird...Good to know!
Post a Comment