Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Florida Recap (um, I procrastinated on this too)

So I know you've all been DYING to see pics of our FL trip. I guess that's why the phone has just been ringing off the hook.

I hope it was worth the wait.


Yes, this is Butch (our pastor) and Connor (his son).


Meet Jalie's super cute moose (also seen below). It also had a super cute name, but I can't remember it...sad day for a prego brain.


And a beautiful flower that grows right in my sister's front yard.


And one of my favorites, a pic with our wonderful friend Lauri Nevius! Taking this picture was a nightmare...I just couldn't manage to keep my eyes open for a picture. As you can see here, I barely managed to in this one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for pictures from Florida! That moose is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lauri!! How I miss thee!! Cuteness sal...now....you should post some pics from the shower!!! Hahahahaha....j/k!!!! Love you!!! Can't wait for Mr. Estes!!!!!!

Auntie Linds