Laying in bed this morning, having one of my many middle of the night thinking sessions (and I DO consider 6am as "middle of the night"), I was overwhelmed with thankfulness for Godly men...namely my husband, Jon.
We are so blessed (you know who you are).
The world lures our men with fortune, seduction, and sports. And yet, by the grace of God, these men stand strong at our side...loving us deeply and laying down their lives.
I really am so thankful.
And I know it's only Jesus that can take two sin-ridden people and turn them to love, sacrifice, and deny themselves for the sake of one another and the Kingdom.
Single Ladies: Don't even think about it. The sin of settling is dangerous and bears life-long consequences. It's not worth it. It will NEVER be worth it. Turn and RUN.
There's nothing like watching him love me.
The love of my godly man is priceless to me. Thank you Jesus.
2 comments:
Awwww, Sally!!
Thats so cute! You are such a cute wife/pregnant lady/friend/ person!
What a great reminder though!!! Its so true!! Don't settle, you will have heartbreak later!! seriously.
Its better to be single than to have something out of God's will and a man who is NOT after God's own heart ;)
I hope you hvae a fabulous weekend and good time off... for a little while.
Amen
Post a Comment