Um.
That would be NONE. Sick isn't it? He's still the hottie I married...muscles and all.
Although I hear that around 30 they start to gain it...at least we've got 8 more years. But for some reason, with Jon, I doubt it'll happen. I hope our kids get his skinny genes. :0)
Speaking of weight gain...
Jon hates shopping. The only thing he enjoys doing while shopping is finding every possible way to make me and others around us laugh. Here is one of his many attempts:

Maybe he was just trying to make me feel better. :0)
3 comments:
Are you guys having 2 babies!?!?!
Jk.
It was so good to see you today! You look beautiful Sally!
<3 and hugs,
Bekah
Jon,
Ahh...great picture. For me, I started my weight can in junior high school.
Thanks for leaving a comment!!
They are super cute and fun! I am so blessed!
How are you? About to pop!!?!
I can't wait to see you Monday.
You mean so much to me!!!!
(sorry for all of the !!!... life is really good)
<3 and hugs
Bekah
Post a Comment