Friday, October 13, 2006

Six Weeks FLIES!

Just a little 6-week update.

He smiled for us for the first time this past Saturday!!!

He's cooing and his cheeks are getting chubbier everyday.

He cried (literally) when he said bye to his Aunt Amy who's moving to Thailand.

He's making more eye contact and seems to really want to move around and communicate!
He's our little squirmy worm!

Here are some fun pictures:

Mommy & Jude

Aggie Football.
This is what I call a Game Face!

Lil' Family Photo!!

Chillin with my Pillow.

My friends came to visit me.Brandon & Bethan
(Don't worry, their baby will be born soon
and we'll be friends! :0)

Joanna & Lindsee
(I already make the ladies crazy.)

Cuddlin' with Aunt Mare and Cousin (tenatively) Max (inutero) .

We can't wait to meet you Unkie Scott, Aunt KK, and Lil' Gracie!!

1 comment:

Birdies said...

I must say it... Sally you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!