Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Side Note...
I actually met a guy in college that confessed that he and his friends would walk around the lunch room in high school, stopping innocent classmates with one request:
"Show Me Your Poo Face". Can you imagine?
Be sure to check out the six week update below!!
5 comments:
...I apologize for the ooey, gooey baby talk... it's amazing how instinctively it comes out! you'll succumb to it one day too, if you haven't already!
So, what were the background noices?? I've heard he likes to blow trumpets out of his bum. Was that it?
He's definitely a cutie! Thanks for blessing my day by allowing me to see his adorable faces!!
I can't wait to bring our two little people together. Little Jude is so cool. I can't wait to give that guy a big hug and wrestle with him. Right now I am trying to beat him in a staring contest and he keeps beating me.
Scott
hahaha. scott, you're a nut. :0) our kid is pretty amazing. but what can i say?? he has a NINJA for a dad.
Oh my, too cute!! Def. a good laugh to start out the morning!! Love you sally and Jude, have a great wednesday!! :)
Post a Comment