Friday, February 16, 2007

Silliness, Scars, & Stretchmarks


We spent some time with Amanda and out came some cuteness we'd never seen before!
Watch this...


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


The silliness in action!

Amanda is my come-over-when-I'm-in-my-PJs-with-no-makeup-on-and-my-house-is-a- ROYAL-wreck-and-I-have-a-fussy/sick-baby-friend.

She loves me (and Jude) just the way I am.
I love her for that.

I call it showing each other your scars and stretchmarks.

She is a breath of fresh air. I don't even suck in my baby belly or my hips when she's around. Oh wait, you can't suck in hips...but even if I could, I wouldn't around her. :0)

Thankfully, she's not my only friend like this...God's given me plenty.

But still, she is pretty special!

We love you Amanda!


P.s. Here are some other friends we love that have come over lately... :0)

Lindsee Lou and her Special Friend Rico

Jude & Miss Emily

Miss Bekah & Jude


Thank you Lord for sweet friends!!!

4 comments:

Lindsee Lou said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! TOO cute!!! :) Seriously, so funny!!!! I absolutely LOVE you two, and yes, Jon also!!!

Hope you have fun moving this weekend!!!

I love you!!

Linds

Anonymous said...

Oh i love the video!! John and I sat and watched together because we're together this weekend...imagine that :) We laughed so hard!! Jude you're by far the cutest most precious thing i have ever seen in all my 21 years...i just love you oodles!!!
I know ya'll are going to be tired after moving this weekend but my heart is so thrilled that i just might get to see you more...thats a BETTER get to see you more!!! Call me if you need help with jude!!! or anything else i could do!!!
I love you all!! I am so blessed by you and miss all your faces!!
Much love,
Jo

Laredoian said...

Hey Sally! You have just so been on my heart and in my head all day long, and I wanted to ask what I can do for you. Any specific prayers and anything I can actually tangibly do as well. I'm dead serious! PLEASE, PLEASE let me know... no matter how dumb, tiny or huge it may be! You can email me at erinmwhitley@gmail.com and let me know! Hope you, Jon and Jude are doing fantastic!!! I'm serious Sally... no dumb excuses!!!

Jenny said...

We love watching your videos!! I wish we got to see yall more, hes growing up so fast, lookst just like a mini jon. We miss you guys and hope all is well!!

jen jen