As you can imagine from this picture, I find myself more at home with motherhood everyday.
I find I'm learning to relax, learning to not fret over every little thing.
I find myself so thankful for this child, this experience, this growth, this challenge, this learning how to love.
I find myself loving Jon as I watch him love Jude.
Some say the way to love your children is to have a healthy marriage. I'm seeing the benefits of that already. Jude loves Jon and loves being loved by Jon.
He's only 7 months old.
I keep saying this is just the beginning...
and it always is.
Seven Month Milestones
Jude is eating solids, sitting up, rolling over, talkin-talkin-talkin, and scooting backwards across the room! He's just SO much fun!
Here are a few videos to enjoy!
Here's our Bucking Bronco! Watch his legs closely. As he is learning to crawl, he's discovered that he can get some elevation! He even kicks back his leg as he lifts. Maybe he's ready to walk instead of crawl!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Jude LOVES to entertain! Here he's just jabbering away...
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
The Kid just hardly ever stops!! Here he's bouncing and laughing. He has this new gasping laugh that seems to be more for the entertainment of others than because he's actually entertained himself!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
After a long day of playing, this child sure does know how to sleep!
We're in Houston now and my parents are loving having their grandbaby here! We've just begun support raising and are learning to trust the Lord now more than ever. It's a tough lesson, but we are so glad to be learning it. More on that later...
We love you all!
9 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Jude you sure are a cutie pie!! Can you say Aunt K? Come on.. Aaaaunnnttt K! I'm sure you're gonna be walkin' & talkin' in no time! Maybe by the time we see you this summer!
Love you! Aunt K (Unkie Scott & Gracie)
yea!!! i love seeing you, jude!! tell your mommie thanks for updating your blog!! you are so much fun! see ya soon!
i love you! aunt mare
I miss seeing you Sally! I'm so thankful for the Jude updates...I've been checking your blog to see how big he's getting. :)
Judy Dornak
So fun! We miss you all too Judy! We'll be coming through CS in May and would LOVE to get together with you!
Fill me in on how Baby Dornak is doing!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am thrilled to see updates on Jude...and Sally and Jon as well! Such a beautiful, button-nosed baby! He's is getting so big, Sally! I miss ya'll so much. We are praying for grace to come to Texas this summer! We love you and your joyous, jumping Jude!!! -Bethan
You updated! I'm thrilled :) Love you, see you soon!
FINALLY AN UPDATE :) I was so excited!! Oh Jude, you're just the most precious pumpkin i have ever seen!! I am so glad you're in Houston...now will we ever see eachother???
Much Love,
Auntie Jo
Oh, oh, oh. I love the first picture! He almost looks like he has blond hair, how wierd would that be! :) I was super glad to see an update. HUGS to the Estes familia!
Auntie Linds
Jude is SO cute! I can't believe that Jonathan will be doing all those things in just a few, too-short months. Check out his blog at jonathangreene.blogspot.com
Hugs,
Shanna
Post a Comment