Let me introduce you to our friends John & Joanna.
They're quite a cute couple...well, most of the time.
This picture is CLASSIC.
First of all, John is happy as can be...posing pretty for the picture, not a care in the world.
Joanna, however, has just realized the situation...hence the "oh my gosh, you better not spit up on my bridesmaids dress" look on her face.
So fun, look what's to come!
We love you Joanna & John!
They're quite a cute couple...well, most of the time.
First of all, John is happy as can be...posing pretty for the picture, not a care in the world.
Joanna, however, has just realized the situation...hence the "oh my gosh, you better not spit up on my bridesmaids dress" look on her face.
So fun, look what's to come!
We love you Joanna & John!
4 comments:
Oh, I could still just fall off my chair laughing at this picture! TOO funny! Joanna, this is a complete classic!!! Oh, how I love y'all!!!!
Oh Joanna. How I love her faces. That's hysterical!
I must say...
I definitely don't think it takes a genius to know what Joanna's thinking!!
We love you JoVanna!
Well i was quite surprised to see my face on this blog :) Oh how i love when people catch me in the act!!! Really what i was thinking is " I love this baby" and here all of you have decided i was worried about spit up...me...Joanna ;)Ok...you got me!!
I love you!! I miss you!! I really want to see you!!
I love you Jude...even if you almost spit up on me, heck even if you do!!!
Post a Comment