Monday, April 09, 2007

Our New Look

We do hope people consider us to be knowledgable about the Bible. But I must confess...We don't know THIS much!! Lately when we've tried to access our blog, instead of getting Jude's cute face, this is what we see. The site is titled something like this...

Abundant Bible
A mega-site of Bible, Christian and religious information and studies. By God's mercy, one of the largest Bible-centered sites on the web (app. 6000 pgs). If it's in the Bible, it should be on this site.

If our blog is going to be rerouted to anything...I guess this site isn't too much to complain about. I wish I could say I knew as much about the Word as this site does!

Are you experiencing the same problem?? Do you have any idea how to fix it?? We would love your help if you have any ideas!

7 comments:

The Trombleys said...

i haven't had any problems getting to your blog... and i check it, like, everyday hoping for more pictures. : )

mare

Jenny said...

Sally Ann- I've had no problem at all getting to your blog. That is a cool site though! See you on Friday!

Jon and Sally said...

Thanks for your help...
who knows. Maybe these Bible people are hacking into our computer!!

Birdies said...

WE WANT JUDE! WE WANT JUDE! WE WANT JUDE!!

I'm eagerly awaiting more pictures of your mini-studmuffin!!

Love, Aunt K

Anonymous said...

no problems here...

Shanna said...

Sally--Jonathan says hi and he can't wait to meet Jude! E-mail/call me soon about a time!!
Shanna

Lindsee Lou said...

Ummm, yeah. I am gonna need an update. I think alot has happened since April 9, 2007!

Love you,
LKE