Time has FLOWN by! Jude is almost 9 months old and crawling all over the place! He's also quickly learned the art of pulling up on everything in sight. We're sure he'll be walking by the end of summer!
He has a few new tricks like
waving hi & bye-bye,
covering his eyes and playing peekaboo,
and patting his mouth like an indian!
He's curious as ever and is "exploring" new things
around the house like
...outlets!!
So, as you can imagine, he's hearing "No, no" a lot these days!
He's generally a good eater as long as the food isn't green. :0) He's eating yogurt, toast, a variety of fruits, and a variety of veggies.
He's self feeding...which is fun to watch!
He's most definitely a sanguine!!
He's also started following us around the house!
Where ever we go, he follows right on our heels.
Enjoy the video!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
10 comments:
I am sad because i can't get the video to work...i will have to try after work. The picture of Jon and Jude is precious :) I can't wait to see Jude on Wednesay...i know he misses Aunt Jo...hahahah!!!
I love you all!!
Okay. I fixed it and added some more pics! Enjoy!
thanks for sharing your bubbly little boy! i miss him! I can't wait to watch him go, go, go!
love,
aunt mare
What a fun age!!! It's amazing how much difference just a couple of months can make in a baby.... it's so cool to be able to see how there little brains develope!!
Now that he's crawling he can really BOOGIE!!!
Christina
Okay, time to see Mr. Jude. Can we have a playdate?!
I know I am crazy busy and all, but I am serious!!
Maybe we should do invitations at your house on Saturday so I can kiss his precious little cheek. What do you say?!??!?!?!?!?!! HA!!
I love you!!!
LOVE the video. It melts my heart!
:0)
Saturday at our place sounds great! I'm sure he'd LOVE to see you and hear your famous "Hi Baby!"
We can't wait! Love you!
SAL-LY, he is the splitting image of you when you were a baby!!
Would you mind posting one of your baby pictures alongside one of his?
He is just precious!! I love Daddy/Baby time! It touches my heart seeing these guys LOVE (and I truly mean LOVE) our little ones.
2 weeks, Jude! I can't wait!
Aunt KK
Jude is ADORABLE! We love and miss you guys!
I love him with my whole heart :)
Post a Comment