Our little guy is full of expression these days! He's just such a treat!I picked up these letters in the dollar section at Target and he sure did light up! They also make great teethers! He's due for a tooth any day now, as he doesn't have a single one yet!
We're just about ready for all of our traveling this summer! We'll be all over until August.
Here's what our schedule looks like:
June 4th-10th in San Antonio, TX
June 12th-22nd in Pennsylvania for our Pre-Departure Orientation
June 23rd -July 1st in Houston for VBS
(we're the spotlight m-ssionaires!)
July 1st-July 28th in NY/NJ area for training for our special country
Whew! We'll be SO busy! But the Lord has opened LOTS of doors for us!
Our target date for leaving is mid-to-late October!
We are so thankful! Hope you enjoy the pics!
7 comments:
I love it!
He's sooo HANDSOME!! We just bought Sailor a big ducky bath tub and put her in it for the first time tonight and she LOVED it!! It was the first time she actually started splashng in the water.
It's so fun to see all the little different things that amuse them!!
Caroline has those same letters. They have many teeth marks in them. And I have a picture of her with her name spelled out on the wall too. It's great how easily the kids are entertained. We have letters and numbers all over the house.
Great to hang out with you today!!
Sally, the older that baby boy gets... the more I see how much he resembles YOU! He's adorable, I can't wait to kiss those cutie cheeks!
I'm so bummed we didn't meet up when I was in Houston! And, you'll be in NY next time I'm there. Oh, well. Jude might be grown before I see him, but I WILL see him one day! I'll have to get some of those letter-they look great!!
Shanna
Sally,
He is soooo cute!! Praise God for babies!! We are praying for y'all and your ministry.
Love Ya,
Ana
Post a Comment