Ok. Here's my fam in short. 4 girls.
Amy.
(lives in Thailand, dating an Aussie)
Mary.
(married to Matt, mother to Chloe)
Kaye.
(married to Scott, mother to Grace)
Sally.
(that's me)
In that order.
Clear?
Good.
Kaye lives in Orlando and was wanting some company but was under the impression that she wouldn't be seeing any of us until August. When we would talk on the phone she would say, "Sally, I'm not going to see Jude until he's 11 months old! He'll be walking by then."
Sadness.
Well Mom, Mary, and I devised a plan to go to Orlando and surprise Kaye.
She had NO IDEA we were coming. Not a clue.
Scott, Kaye's husband helped arrange the surprise, clear Kaye's schedule, and keep the secret. He did an awesome job! I could hardly speak to her that last week,
I was so afraid of spilling the beans!
So the three of us jumped on a plane at 6:30am with two babies.
We arrived in Orlando and rented a car.
We drove to surprise Kaye and Grace.
Mary had the idea that we should surprise her in parts. Mom should go to the door. Kaye would be surprised and cry and have a joyful reunion.
Then the doorbell would ring and Mary & Chloe would be there. Surprise, Cry, Joyful Reunion.
And the Jude and I...you get the point.
What a wonderful idea.
And this is how it played out.
I'll spare you the first video of Kaye answering the door for Mom cause really you can't see or hear anything! But here's the picture my Mom took of Kaye's face when she answered the door.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
And here's the video Mary got of Kaye answering the door for Jude and I. So fun! Sorry that the last part of the video is dark, enjoy the audio.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
The last one is all the babies playing together right after we arrived. Precious!!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Here's adorable Grace just zonked after an afternoon of shopping.
And Grammie with the precious babies!!
And Aunt Mare Bear with cute Gracie!(aren't they beautiful???)
You can check out more pictures and a fun video at Chloe and Gracie's blogs.
It was a blast to be all together and we are so thankful for the wonderful relationships we share. There's only one thing that was missing that made the weekend incomplete-- AMY.
6 comments:
That is wonderful!! I'm so glad you girls got some time to be together. What sweet sisters you are! I hope you're having a wonderful day Sally Ann. I love you! Give Jude kisses for me!
Absolutely precious. I was so waiting for you to update, because I wanted to hear all about it!!
SO glad you had a good time. And, I'm not gonna lie, Kaye made me want to cry!! So sweet.
Love you my friend.
I'm home next week for good...so yea!!!!!
I love the vidoes and pictures!! I just love those babes :) I miss Jude!!!
I love you Sally!! Hope to see you soon...for a play date with one baby...hahah
Much love!
Jo
Oh, I miss my girls (and Jude, too)!!
What a memorable time we shared!! Thanks so much for blessing my heart!!
Y'all can surprise me whenever you want! Does next week sound good? Perfect! See you then! ;)
Love you!
I'm so glad you guys got to surprise her like that! What an awesome idea to go in one at a time.... I cried when I saw the video... too cool!!
Christina
soooo cute!!!
yall are precious and so are your babies! i know when the 4 sisters see each other next, you'll have an absolute blast! :) for now, i get to enjoy amy on this side of the world!!!
Post a Comment