Woohoo!!
Last night we went out to dinner and they shared stories of their wedding day with us.
Who knew by thirty years they'd have
4 daughters
3 son-in-laws
and 3 1/2 grandbabies!?!
I am so thankful for parents who are STILL married. I am so thankful that our kids will have generations of examples of healthy marriages!
You've given us a RICH heritage!
We receive the blessing of your commitment to your covenant before the Lord!!
We cherish your faithfulness!


6 comments:
Thank you for my happy birthday! :) Made me feel so special! And I saw you called, I'm so sorry I couldn't answer! I LOVE YOU! xoxo
That's so exciting!! My dad's B-day was on Monday as well!! He was 44!!
Congrats to your parents!! Hope all is well!! Miss y'all!! =)
i thoght updating was on your list of "to-dos" while you were childless :)
I love you!!
Congratulations to your Mom and Dad! WOW what a family! I am looking forward to another addition to mine - a son in law Brad (Kelli's soon to be husband) on Sept. 2. Another musician like us. Hey you and your mom should put a song on the site (a singing video.) I heard about the original praise songs. I'll bet you also have some. B
okay, so i officially need help...can't find your number and the last email i sent (couple weeks ago) bounced back (my follow-through needs work)...HELP!
Post a Comment