Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Name Game- Round 1

Well, my sister's really have made this game fun!! They may be literally standing on their heads waiting for this post to be published!


A Name Game:
If you missed the first post. Click here and get in on the game!!

first name:
B __ __ __ __ __ __

middle name:
__ __ __ __ __ __ L



Incorrect Guesses:
J

Happy guessing!!

14 comments:

Birdies said...

I (as in I Am)

love you!! Kaye

Birdies said...

M as in Muwah

Scott

Birdies said...

E as in Eww

Love, Grace

Birdies said...

A as in Aaaaa!

Love, Gloria

Jon and Sally said...

NEW RULE...since one desperate aunt decided to post a guess for each member of her 4 person family...!!

-ONE guess per household per round

And

-We're going to only post once in a 24 hour period.

We've got to spread the LOVE Kaye. Seriously!

Sally

The Lourceys said...

So fun! I'd like to buy a vowel. Is there an a?

Jules & Vern said...

I'd like to buy a vowel...A.
This is so fun!!
Love you,
Grammie

Anonymous said...

I would like an R please, Sal.

Lindsee said...

Can I buy a vowel? How about A?

This IS fun!

:)

Jaclyn said...

Show me an R!!!

Jenny said...

This is Auntie Jen!! I am feeling the letter E!! Bring it on!!

Anonymous said...

Since I guessed wrong... I'm going to try again... this time I guess R

Jon and Sally said...

Just for the record, my turkey sister is going to have to wait on her guesses! Cheater she is!
I can't show partiality Kaye, it's biblical. ;0)
Sally

Ashley said...

What a fun way to share your baby's name. How 'bout a N?!?!