Monday, April 21, 2008

The Name Game- Round 2

This is getting so totally exciting!! Craziness!

So I'm giving in and saying that we'll go ahead and do 2-3 posts in 24 hrs! You people are just SO fun!! I'm such a softy. I went ahead and did FOUR guesses on this one!

Besides, I think Kaye is developing a hernia trying to hold in her excitement! We would want this mother of two to be bedridden now would we???

Here goes...

THE Name Game:
(Way to go Mom!!)
If you missed the first post, click
here or here to get updated or in on the game!!



first name:

B R __ __ __ A __


middle name:

__ __ __ __ I __ L


Incorrect Guesses:


J , S



Keep up the fun!!

Just a funny,
Lindsee guessed the name Bandele!
Haha!!
She said it means "born away from home"!!
Don't you love it? Too bad we didn't think to name him that earlier!!
If you're pregnant and need a baby name, this one is TOTALLY up for grabs!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I admit, this is fun. My first guess at the full name was wrong.
I would like an O this round. :)

Brooke said...

how about a "T" for Thailand!!!

This is a sTupendously and Totally Terrific game.

John and Joanna said...

*E*!!!!

I can't really take this guessing game too much longer!! I am not a patient waiter... He is teaching me that in every aspect of my life...even waiting for this name :)
Way to go Mama Achgill!!! This is fun!!!

OK i Lve you dearly!! I am *still* waiting for an email... ;0

Huge hugs!!!!

P.S. Dear Jude...you are precious beyond words...i love your new jacket Uncle Def brought you...can you please stop growing up so fast...Always know Auntie Jo loves you!!!

cristina said...

i'll go back and read the rules....but in case i can just guess a vowel....

E

cristina said...

just read the older guesses...
someone had arleady guessed E....

how 'bout N?