You’re so much more real to me now.
A personality,
sweet affection,
rewarding reciprocation...
When I look into your eyes I see that big heart of yours.
Since the day I saw the plus sign, I’ve prayed for JOY to fill your heart.
And now here it is, staring back at me.
:0)
I love it!
Jesus make it grow!
A personality,
sweet affection,
rewarding reciprocation...
When I look into your eyes I see that big heart of yours.
Since the day I saw the plus sign, I’ve prayed for JOY to fill your heart.
And now here it is, staring back at me.
:0)
I love it!
Jesus make it grow!
4 comments:
What an adorable little guy!! I can't wait to get my hands on him. Brennan, save some smiles for Grammie. I love you so very, very much.
It looks like that smile wants to pop right out of your eyes and overflow into laughter!! We love to see your smiles, Brennan!! You are precious to me! I love you!
OH, my he is so cute!
10 weeks!
Much Love until then!
Ugh... I just can't get enough! Will you give him some lovin' from the birds??
Post a Comment