Monday, August 28, 2006

Drum Roll Please...


Graduation!

Yep! We did it! I graduated Friday, August 11th from Texas A&M!
(and I continue the awful habit of being unable to keep my eyes opened in a photo)

Yea for baby showers!
My three sisters and three of my wonderful friends recently threw a baby shower for us in Houston! Here are some shots of the fun day!

The Lovely Hostesses: Lindsee, Joanna, Jenny, Sally, Kaye, Mary, & Amy


Yep, it's the Achgill girls...(left to right) Amy, Mary, Kaye, & Sally!
Can you find the non-prego sister in this picture!?!

Look at these skinny girls!!


My Dad gave Jon an AWESOME and VERY practical gift for his journey into fatherhood!
Check out his spray guard!

More pictures to come! Sorry for the delay! I know these are WEEKS out of date!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come there's always a gap between you and the person in front of you in these pics, prego?

mare

Jon and Sally said...

hey, hey watch it.
make some room...baby comin thru!
...or baby comin OUT!
wouldn't THAT be nice!

Vanessa said...

Did I coin "secret name boy" in the title? Just thought I should receive credit since I can't know the name of your baby boy.....

Jon and Sally said...

haha.
soak it up.
feel special! :0)
yes, indeed, it was your brilliance that gave our baby this temporary name.
:0)