
Check out my dimples. I get them from my dad.
I can't actually smile on purpose yet...but I was dreaming and my friend (auntie Jen) captured this shot of me.
What could I have been dreaming about????
I'm only ONE MONTH OLD!
Eating...that HAD to be it...i LOVE eating.
I love eating so much that I'm getting REALLY chubby cheeks!
I had a bad dream too...only seconds later.
What could I have been dreaming about?
Mom & Dad guessed it on the spot.
Gas.
Don't you just hate gas?
I cry really loud when I have gas.
But...
doesn't everyone?
-Jude
I can't actually smile on purpose yet...but I was dreaming and my friend (auntie Jen) captured this shot of me.
What could I have been dreaming about????
I'm only ONE MONTH OLD!
Eating...that HAD to be it...i LOVE eating.
I love eating so much that I'm getting REALLY chubby cheeks!
I had a bad dream too...only seconds later. What could I have been dreaming about?
Mom & Dad guessed it on the spot.
Gas.
Don't you just hate gas?
I cry really loud when I have gas.
But...
doesn't everyone?
-Jude
7 comments:
Tooooooo precious!! I am so glad I finally got to meet my little Jude!! He was just the cutest little, bundle of joy I have ever seen!! I can't wait to kiss him and hug him again!
Love you both, thanks for everything this weekend!! :)
Auntie Linds
Jon and Sally, and Jude!
He is sooo cute! How precious! I hope you all are ding well, I miss seeing yall! Love yall!
Katie F.
Hey Jude,
Haha. Just saying that makes me laugh.
Good call, though, Brother.
Who likes gas!?!
I sure don't.
Another thing:
You are super-duper cute.
I absolutely can't wait to meet you and hold and tell you how precious you are.
Keep it real,
Bekah
Way to go, Sally. He's plumping up nicely. Great dimples!
I can't believe how much he's changed just from last week! I LOVE those cheeks! He must be eating well!
Kendra
I can't handle how ridiculously cute he is. There is no superalative in the English language to capture his "cuteness". Thus, I will resort to words like redonculous and ginormous (thanks Bethan)... Much love from the bluegrass state
So cute! He is growing so much so quickly!!
You're a great mom!!
Post a Comment