

Jude Elijah Estes entered the world on September 3, 2006 at 3:54 pm after 23 hours of labor. Oh how wonderful the Lord is! Join us in prayers and accountability to raise this child to "contend for the faith once for all delivered to the saints" (Jude 3). All for the magnifying of God's name and the spreading of God's fame!
Daddy and Mommy are doing great. We can only thank God for the wonderful doctors and nurses who were alongside us. God was our stronghold through labor and contractions and birth. He deserves all the glory!
More pictures to come when Daddy, Mommy, and Jude are home and settled.
9 comments:
Yay baby Estes!!! Jude!! I love it! He is so precious.... I can't wait to come up there and meet him!
Yippy! Praise the Lord. And for you to have him on labor day...funny. That's so ESTES.
Heather
Congratulations!! He is beautiful!
Judy Dornak
YEAH!!! :)I am SO excited about the arrival of the new member of the Esti! He is super precious! I have been and will continue praying for all three of y'all! :)
w00t !
I mean, I'm excited enough to flip out !
hooray for Esti !
Yay! I am so glad u are here Jude! I can't wait to play with u!
p.s i like ur name!
Love,
Taylor Joy
I am so excited i can hardly stand it!! I am so ready to meet this precious baby!! Sally and Jon you're both going to be amazing parents!! I love you both dearly and can't wait to see you!
Sweet Jude,
I have loved you since the day i knew you were coming. I am so glad you're finally here.
Love you!!
Auntie Jo :)
Hey Jude!!! Hahahaha...no pun intended!! YEA!! My heart is just too happy that the little one is finally here!!! I can barely wait long enough to hold him and kiss him on his sweet little cheek!!! Love you both and can't wait to see y'all!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! We have a babe!!!
Auntie Linds
Wow. Wow. And wow.
Ain't it more fun than you ever could've imagined?
More fun to come.
Oh, hey: Can Jude come out and play ??
We're WAA-A-I-I-I-TTING.
All the Robins Clan and Friends in Friendswood.
Post a Comment