Saturday, September 09, 2006

Milk Drunk

Jude has been doing the CUTEST thing...although I don't think he has an option...

After feedings this kid is out cold...He even does the whole limp arm thing! (Jon just sits there a laughs his heart out.)

This picture captures it at it's finest.

(This super-soft blanket was handmade by Jennifer Kohl. Thank you Jennifer!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sally, i so see you as a baby in this picture!!! his nose is so you!

love to you all!!!!
mary

Hendrick Family said...

Good work, Sally! After a feeding like that, you just need to sit back and say, "My work here is through." Way to go!!

Jon and Sally said...

and i do say that every time...

except somehow...two hours later the work starts again!

but such is the life of a mom. :0)

and i LOVE being a MOM!

Vanessa said...

He is so beautiful! I love his sweet dark hair, great color too!

V

Anonymous said...

We called this, "milk drunk baby". I love it! I can't wait to meet him... hopefully soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! Thats just too funny! I want to meet the little babe!!! Maybe he can make me laugh as hard as you do, sally!! Love you!!

Lindsee

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! He is the sweetest thing in the world!! I can't wait to see him again.
Love,
Grammie

Master Kaycee said...

Ha...that picture is awesome. I LOVE the idea of having an "Awkward Moments" blog. It could be the official "Living Hope Blog"!