Um.
Wow.
Wow.
The article doesn't say whether or not he was delivered vaginally or whether or not she had an epidural... My guess is YES.
"Less than 24 hours old, the baby was fitting into 6-month-old clothes and was too big for newborn diapers. The baby's size came as no surprise to his mom. Michel's oldest son weighed 9 pounds at birth, her 8-year-old twin sons each weighed 8 1/2 pounds and her youngest son, 3, was nearly 12 pounds."
My goodness!! TWINS weighing 8 1/2 lbs EACH!?!?! That's SIXTEEN POUNDS of BABY!! I must say, I might have called it quits after that... this woman must LOVE her babies!
"Less than 24 hours old, the baby was fitting into 6-month-old clothes and was too big for newborn diapers. The baby's size came as no surprise to his mom. Michel's oldest son weighed 9 pounds at birth, her 8-year-old twin sons each weighed 8 1/2 pounds and her youngest son, 3, was nearly 12 pounds."
My goodness!! TWINS weighing 8 1/2 lbs EACH!?!?! That's SIXTEEN POUNDS of BABY!! I must say, I might have called it quits after that... this woman must LOVE her babies!I am overcome with thankfulness.
Jude was 6 lbs 3.7 oz.
In case you're not a math whiz, that kid weighed MORE THAN DOUBLE what Jude weighed.
That woman deserves a BIG piece of chocolate.
And that child better behave, cause his whole life he'll be hearing how much his momma went through to get him here.
There are no words.
Well...maybe "Owwwww!"
What a baby!
Jude was 6 lbs 3.7 oz.
In case you're not a math whiz, that kid weighed MORE THAN DOUBLE what Jude weighed.
That woman deserves a BIG piece of chocolate.
And that child better behave, cause his whole life he'll be hearing how much his momma went through to get him here.
There are no words.
Well...maybe "Owwwww!"
What a baby!
3 comments:
That's nuts. What a woman! You should post your birth story for all the internet to read, or at least make sure you have it written down while it is all still fresh. I was just thinking about that and thought I'd comment.
Yes! I want to hear about Jude's birth story (like Josiah's)!
And, I read that woman had a cesarean...thank goodness!
By the way, your baby boy is BEAUTIFUL! :)
That is just ridiculous! I haven't even experienced labor and that makes me wince in pain...
oowww..
love you ;)
Post a Comment