Hallelujah!!
Kaye & Halle are safe & sound after seemingly forever on bedrest,
Halle Joy Birdsell
was born April 4th
at 5 lbs 11oz
a sweet ball of precious JOY!
I sure do wish I was there to cuddle you sweet one. We miss you so much!!!
Your life is such a precious gift to us! Your Mommy & Daddy have worked SO hard to keep you safe! Bless the Lord for them; they love you more than you know!!
Kaye & Halle are safe & sound after seemingly forever on bedrest,
Halle Joy Birdsell
was born April 4th
at 5 lbs 11oz
a sweet ball of precious JOY!
I sure do wish I was there to cuddle you sweet one. We miss you so much!!!
Your life is such a precious gift to us! Your Mommy & Daddy have worked SO hard to keep you safe! Bless the Lord for them; they love you more than you know!!
1 comment:
Hey there, beautiful girl and family! Congratulations on being an aunt. In oddly coincidental news, I found out today that my older brother's wife is pregnant! :) Looks like I'll get to be an aunt at last myself.
Also wanted to write and wish you a happy 24th! Have a wonderful day SalBal! All your old roomie's love from South K.
Post a Comment