Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You Asked...

This one's for you Grammie! Here's Brennan!

In the previous post, B was sleeping when Jude & I went to capture spring pictures. So, prompted by Grammie's asking & the beautiful sunshine, we went out again today, this time WITH Brennan. :0)

We found that MORE flowers had bloomed! And TONS of buds are unopened! It's like Christmas, I can't wait!!(pay attention to that adorable smile!)
Poor thing, it was so bright he could hardly look up at me!!
These days, you'll often find Jude with this expression on his face when interacting with Brennan. This Compassion is a nice switch from the Curiosity which often led to tears for lil B!

I think this one will be a teacher's pet. Can you see it??

Brennan just LOVED exploring! Of course, at this stage that means tasting everything- which didn't go over so well. But he loved it nonetheless!

Does anyone else think this looks like a manly model photo?

I don't blame him, but homedog didn't really like crawling on the rocky concrete. So everywhere he went, he crawled like-- you guessed it Aunt KK-- Mowgli!! This one is starting young!!

Jude enjoying some super-sized basketball. Clever.
Guess you can't blame him for knowing how to win!


This is the front of our house. If you look really closely, it's like Jude's saying something manly like, "I've conquered it! It's mine!"

Jude apparently loves green as much as God does, here in KY. Oh and he loves dandelions too. Maybe cause it's the only flower he's allowed to pick!
And really, who doesn't LOVE to blow them into the wind??
Ok. Excuse the puffy eyes! These flowers are our newest friends in Estesville!
They're HUGE and BEAUTIFUL!!
This flower is NO KIDDING as big as my hand!! This picture still doesn't do justice.

I'd call the photoshoot a success!! Hope you enjoyed it Grammie! We love you!!

4 comments:

Jules & Vern said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! These pictures are wonderful! I love seeing the boys, and the flowers are brilliant!! I can't wait to see them myself someday.

Give those boys BIG hugs from me.
Love you each and all,
Grammie

Claire said...

Your boys are just SO precious! I love seeing this photoshoot!

The Trombleys said...

It looks like you have so much room to run around outside! that is so wonderful! do you love just having a place of your own again for a while?! I am so glad the Lord has blessed you with this oasis of lush greenery and grass, so opposite from where you came from!

Michelle said...

The pictures are great! They were very much enjoyed. Each of Jude's little expressions makes me smile.