Seriously!
Last night we met some of our new neighbors. They had two little boys, 7 & 5, and Jude was MESMERIZED by them!!
So, I bring him down the driveway to meet their Mommy. He clasps his arm around my leg, looks up into her eyes and very convincingly Jude says:
"I obey my mommy."
The woman began to praise him excitedly and tell her boys they should do the same, but not before Jude interrupted her:
"She pays me money."
Oh. MY.
I was FLOORED!!! This child came up with that ALL on his OWN!!!
We laughed out loud until we could collect ourselves and then laughed some more!!
Jude just stared at us, trying to figure out what was so funny!!
And, of course, this isn't his FIRST fabrication (errr...lie)! But I suppose this one we can call a joke. ;0)
HILARIOUS!!!
Well I guess now the world knows our secret: We pay our kid to obey!
5 comments:
Sooooo cute!! I laughed out loud for several minutes. That's what I miss about those boys...all their funny little antics. When can I come see you?
Love you,
Grammie
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Sally I never really thought you would be the kind of parent who bribes, but I guess I was wrong :)
Ohhhh that is too cute.
"here kid, here's a quarter if you do what i say!"
:) love you. thank you SO MUCH for sharing this!
ah-ha-ha!!! So wonderful!! That will forever be remembered, Mr. Jude! :) You make us laugh! I love you!
I am glad your momma has such a great kid! :)
kids do say the darnedest things :)
haha too cute!
Bahaha!! That is an absolute riot! He is just so darn adorable! ha! Hilarious.
Post a Comment