Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tripo de Tejas part 1

So I started to post all of my pictures of our fun trip to Texas, but seriously there were like 50. So, you'll be seeing this trip in TWO posts!!

First, we headed to San Antonio for some Grandpa & CeCe lovin'
before Jon's Mom headed back to Kuwait.CeCe & Jude
Let's just say Jude was a BIG fan!Grandpa & Jude in the comfy chair.

Brennan & CeCe

Estes Family Photo!
I don't know what it is about the male species that makes them LOATHE picture taking! Seriously! It's amazing that these three grown males even have some semblance of a smile on their faces!! Thank you for your cooperation!
I have to say it was worth it!!

I love that Jude is trying to look like Brennan! If only those eyes were open!

This pic of us seems so...I don't know...posed??

Ray & Carol
(Jon's parents)

the "guys".
Jeff, Brennan, Jon, Jude

All the kids.
Alexia, Jeff, Brennan, Jon, Jude, and Me.
(Can anyone laugh with me at Brennan in this picture??)

Jeff & Alexia
I'd like to note that Jeff didn't gripe one bit about taking this photo. Twice!

We had a great time getting to know Alexia. It's really easy to get her laughing, so Jeff & I just kept talking...and telling stories. Above you see a picture of Jeff doing his classic "talk with my hands" storytelling. And...Jon & I (below) listening and... not laughing. ;0)
Jon's mom is always good at catching stuff in action. ;0)
And here's Jude doing what boys do. Carol noted that it's funny that Jon & Jeff never thought to scale this entryway to the house....only to have Jon & Jeff claim just the opposite, followed by "of course we wouldn't have done it in front of you! You would have told us to stop!" Ha!

You'd be amazed at the number of times this dog's name is said in our house on any given day. Jude LOVES to pretend he is Uncle Jeff's dog "Jill".
Yes, you heard that right.
So with all that love, a picture was in order!

Thanks for the fun time Estes Fam!!
We love you!!

1 comment:

The Trombleys said...

I know they are twins, but it is just so funny how much Jon and Jeff are alike! :) The other day, BTW, Chloe said something about seeing Mr. Jeff; it was just out of the blue.

I love seeing pictures of your family! Thanks, Sally, for keeping up with it!

Mary