...Watch the Love...
look for part 3 soon! there are just too many pictures for this post!!
look for part 3 soon! there are just too many pictures for this post!!
It was fun to have a sweet little girl in the car with us. :0)
But let me assure you, the whole ride was NOT filled with faces such as these.
Man, I wish there was some magic pill you could give kids for car rides.
Sure would make life a LOT easier!!
These children just had no idea how hard we were trying to get a good shot of them!!
(and what is that face Jon is making in the background??)
Love the pink! It was so fun to be with girls all week!!
This woman can READ a BOOK! And her made up stories are even better!!
Grammie got to stay home (from work) with us most of the week and we LOVED it!
Amy, Kaye, Me, & Mary (w Hannah)
We never take a picture without LOTS of fanfare before & after!
(hence the laughing faces)
BTW- that's a tutu on her head!
We love you Pops!!
AND we decided hours later, standing in the middle of Target, that we needed a picture of them, PRONTO!
This is one of my favs!
No kidding. Jude & I agreed that Chloe looked like a Lion.
A cute one of course!!
Gracie was chasing this rabbit around gleefully, yet always just barely missing it.
Well, one time Grace was just about to catch up with it when it turned around, propped it's hind up in the air and leaned down on it's front paws (like the pic below). Just like a dog ready to play!! Then it did a 360, no lie! I was SO sad that I didn't get a video!! This rabbit had some serious tricks! Ha!!

We just LOVED our time together!! Can you tell??
more coming...
3 comments:
that is so fun!!! I love how well the kids interacted this time (we all do, i'm sure!!)! such little humans!! :) I love the look on Brennan's face while Grammie is reading him a book; he seems to really be enjoying it! I am glad you were able to get some smiles out of him after not feeling well at the beginning. And Halle started smiling?! Was this after we left? Oh! I wish we could have stayed!
I can't wait until the next time! Thanks for documenting, Sal! You always do such a good job!
Love you all!
Mare
Seeing the pic of the 4 "Ach-girls" together made me smile... I do love those sisters.
Y'all are just overflowing with babies!!
love you!
Did you get any pics of Gloria?
Post a Comment