Friday, June 19, 2009

Tripo de Tejas - part tres

This right here is my girl. Of course I've got lots of "girls" - FIVE of them to be exact (only counting nieces)! But Grace and I connected really well during this trip. Kaye tells me she still talks about me. And that sure does melt my heart!! I love you to pieces Gracie!!!


I don't have enough room in my HEART for this picture!!! :0)

They just got the giggles!!

PRECIOUS. What you're about to see is PROOF that boys have a soft spot. I LOVED watching Jude just ADORE baby Halle. He was SO sweet with her!!I think he was telling her that he would be sure to protect her from the boys...
And judging by the look on her face, I don't think she much appreciated that news. ;0)

He was squeezing her so tight!!

Sweet cuddles!!And kisses!! Ah!

I think Pops was asked to be a horse one too many times!!
But Jude & Chloe loved every minute of it...
although it does look as if Chloe is a little concerned for Pops. ;0)

Aunt KK & Jude the dog
They had just read a sweet book from Aunt KK about a dog. Jude really likes to get into character. :0)

Sweet. Good ol' Sweet!!

Beautiful Kaye, Precious Halle!

I think I captured the moment Grace realized that there's difference between girls & boys.

Me & Chloe

My child loves, I mean LOVES this guy, my cousin Dustin. I can't decide who he likes more though- Merinda, Dustin, or Amber (all siblings)! He talks about each of them for WEEKS after we've seen them!

I think Mary looks beautiful in this picture!!

Right here Chloe looks just like a cartoon character to me. Is it Wonder Woman?? I love it!!!

No, Brennan did not learn to ride a tricycle at 10 months! But it made for a cute picture, and he sure did get a kick out of it!!

Sally & Halle
Our names rhyme, but she doesn't seem impressed!

Posing already? Or maybe he's concerned about the feet that appear to be coming toward his head!!

And we just can't leave out these!
Mom & I
(I think *this* will be the picture we use from now on Mom!!)

Mamie & Me
(my grandmother)

Chloe & I
(I confess this one was taken earlier, but I LOVE it!)

Throw so many people into one house and you're bound to love or hate it. I think we're getting better at loving it. Although we do have our moments where all 7 kids seem to be screaming, and we'll do just about ANYTHING to get out of the house!
Thanks for all the fun!!!
We love you ALL!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you took time to post these! ADORABLE! Ya know, I STILL want to be apart of your family.. uhm, just in case you were wondering ;)

Is Brennan getting huge or what? Goodness. It looks like his face is even maturing.

Im soo looking forward to my visit! I can barely contain my excitement!

I pray y'all are blessed!
Stef

The Trombleys said...

ummm, we did get a picture... do you mean Amy? Amy always seems to be the one to pick up the camera and TAKE the pictures. That reminds me, I need to post about our RACE and back yard fun! Too bad that whole thing is not on film!

so does this mean that's all the pictures? only 3 posts? man! I was hoping you would just keep going... :)

thanks, sal! I love you!
mare

Jon and Sally said...

Oops! I didn't go back and fix that! I thought we hadn't gotten a picture together, but when I went back to look I found it and posted it! And it's a keeper!!

Miss you Trombleys!!!

Excited to see you Stef!
Sally

Jon and Sally said...

Oh and Mare.

The race pictures are coming!!

It's crazy how many posts I'm making over this one trip!! But I want to share the love-- so everyone has copies of the pics!

Love you!

Jules & Vern said...

Sally, thanks so much for sharing these great pictures. You captured our time together marvelously!! I do so love our visits...they ARE tiring, but so worthwhile. I wish we were able to predict and plan our future visits, but alas, our lives and schedules are quite unpredictable these days. Makes me long all the more that we could see each other more often.

Love you each and all,
Grammie/Mama

Amy A. said...

Beautiful people and little people! I'm glad you are good abotu blogging. I direct a few of my friends here!
So glad you got to come into town. What a blessing!

love,
Amy