Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Brennan's Big!


I can't believe Brennan's WALKING!! Wasn't he just born YESTERDAY!?! This little sweetie turns 1 on Friday. I told Jon today that I'm pretty sure I'll cry....

Here's another little treasure. Every time we start to say goodnight now, here's what Brennan does. :0) I love it!



I hope you enjoy these treasures like we do! It'll be fun to show these to our boys one day!

5 comments:

Nalley Family said...

Your boys are so sweet!! I love Brennan's little walk!!

Jules & Vern said...

Oh my!! He'll be running by the time we get there in October!! He is so precious. His birthday present is on it's way!!
Love you all,
Mama/Grammie

Unknown said...

Awww! I'm melting! How precious is he?!

I just love him =)

EMily said...

Too sweet! Brennan is a GREAT walker. GO Brennan!

Em

Birdies said...

Oh, little! I can't wait for you to walk into my out-stretched arms!

"Cuddle you?"

Love you to pieces! Aunt KK