Monday, July 20, 2009

Reading RainBOY



He gets bigger everyday.
This post from Heather made me feel raw inside.
It made me regret my impatience with how slowly & dream-like a 3 yr old flows through life.
But it was a good reminder that he'll be gone a few days and I need to SAVOR it!
I sure do love me some Jude. :0)

5 comments:

Jon and Sally said...

So I just realized that I may have misguided some to think that Jude is reading. Don't be fooled. He just loves this book from our library called "Please Baby Please" by Spike Lee. He has it memorized. ;0)

He's also not quite three. So I don't have to panic yet, right? He's not leaving tomorrow.

Thank you Jesus for my sweetie. I want to enjoy the blessing he is!!

Jules & Vern said...

I do love that Jude-bug, too!! And now you understand how much I've loved my Amy-baby, Mare-bear, Kaye-bug, and Sally-wag. And yes, they grew up too quickly, had my grandbabies, then all moved away!!

OK, I admit it, I'm having a pity party. But I sure do miss my girls and all their guys and girls. But I'm also grateful to live in a day and age when we can jump on an airport or into our cars and within a few hours or few days, see each other again. Or we can just jump onto the internet and see you each right away.

A friend from church reminded my yesterday of the huge sacrifice our great-grandparents made to immigrate here from their faraway homelands. And when they left home, they had nary a hope of EVER seeing, or talking to, or holding their loved ones again.

Yes, I love my family...and they all have and will grow up so fast, but I'm thankful to witness a lot of that growing up time firsthand.

Love you,
Mama/Grammie

Rachel said...

That is so sweet. I'm so glad you captured that--it reminds me that I need more videos of things like this.

The Trombleys said...

Thanks, Sally, for posting a video. It's so sweet to see and hear Jude and you interact. I love you guys so much!

Becky Perez said...

I LOVE this!! He's so cute.