This is so cute! He is so happy! I wish I could give him kisses! Hey, I put up a bunch of photos of Josiah the other day. I did for his 6 mo. but also for YOU. Make sure you see them:)
sally, i just have to say that my baby caleb sucks his fingers the exact same way as brennan! it's so rare to see that (at least i haven't seen many others - maybe 2 including brennan) and it's so precious! and caleb always sucks his fingers on his left hand :-)
11 comments:
JON!!!!!
too funny!
oh, my! how could you defile such a sweet, innocent boy as he is?!?! Jon!!!
That's hilariou! Brennan is so adorable, even with a tattoo on his forehead. :)
This is so cute! He is so happy! I wish I could give him kisses! Hey, I put up a bunch of photos of Josiah the other day. I did for his 6 mo. but also for YOU. Make sure you see them:)
Em
OK, so you have to tell us...was it really Jon who did that?
I'm sure it goes without saying...
But this was a VERY guilty JON. :0)
I have to admit I laughed & laughed. Brennan just had NO idea how silly he looked!
That is hilarious. I thought it was Jude, but then I wondered how he so skillfully applied a tattoo.f
sally, i just have to say that my baby caleb sucks his fingers the exact same way as brennan! it's so rare to see that (at least i haven't seen many others - maybe 2 including brennan) and it's so precious! and caleb always sucks his fingers on his left hand :-)
erin
:) oh, somehow i'm not thinking this is the end of this kind of behavior. keep that sense of humor. :) miss you SO much my sweet friend.
(i'm officially in training for a half marathon...did a 5k and didn't die!)
Narr!! Little B!! You're too precious!
Post a Comment